Why become a member? ×

Citrus Sun

bubinga5

Going to listen to this today.

I also found out yesterday that there was a bonus track on the Cog CD In Search of Better Days called Liberation Groove, it’s a killer track but for some reason doesn’t appear on my physical CD!

Whilst talking about new music I listened to the album Le Chic Remix by Dimitri From Paris this week, there’s some really clever work on old tracks but they have boosted most of ‘Nards lines in the mix and you can hear them so much better. It’s awesome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Gunsfreddy2003 said:

Going to listen to this today.

I also found out yesterday that there was a bonus track on the Cog CD In Search of Better Days called Liberation Groove, it’s a killer track but for some reason doesn’t appear on my physical CD!

Whilst talking about new music I listened to the album Le Chic Remix by Dimitri From Paris this week, there’s some really clever work on old tracks but they have boosted most of ‘Nards lines in the mix and you can hear them so much better. It’s awesome.

Dimitri does some fantastic stuff.For me his mix on MJ/ Rod Temperton's classic is one of his best. The string section is just...

Edited by bubinga5
  • Like 1