Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird **SOLD**
£250

jezzaboy

I bought this recently from GG, second hand in a moment of madness! I have owned T birds in the past and don`t really get on with them due to the shape. So time to try and cut my loses and move it on. Below is the details from an ad I have posted elsewhere.

Epiphone Thunderbird classic iv Pro bass guitar. Not to be confused with the cheaper bolt on Epi Tbird. This is very much like it`s Gibson brother without the eye watering price tag. 

Featuring a 7 ply mahogany and walnut neck through design with mahogany wings. Fitted with US Gibson T bird humbucking pickups as fitted to the US model. This one is nice and light. 

It`s in really good condition just a couple of small marks on the very end of the headstock, a small chip on the back about a quarter of an inch long and the previous owner must have had a pickup cover fitted over the bridge pickup, possibly to rest his hand on and that is the reason for the black screw on the body above the pickup. 

It has a fake Gibson truss rod cover fitted, the Epiphone one will be included. It also has a new Thomann quality gig bag that is made for this model. 

So there it is. It`s originally a £400 bass, US pickups with a brand new gig bag for £250. I`m not into posting this as the last time I posted a bass it was too much stress so please don`t ask. I am in Paisley but I don`t mind travelling a bit for a meet up. Any questions just ask. Ta.

Edited by jezzaboy

Nah, the last bass I posted had to be in a hard case or it wasn`t covered by their insurance so it ended up costing me a good few scheckles. Plus it`s a big bugger and the worry of it getting damaged ain`t worth the hassle.

• Like 1