Why become a member? ×

Fender Rumble 500 V3 combo ***SOLD***
£350

I’m taking delivery of the new Rumble stage 800 combo tomorrow, so my trusty 500 will be up for grabs. I’ll post some images at the weekend, but there are plenty on the net if you’re unsure what they look like. 

The combo is in mint condition with everything in perfect working order. This has been a fantastic combo, especially when hooked up to an extension cab..

any questions welcome, but any potential buyers will need to collect unless they want to arrange their own courier.

any takers?

16D192AB-2AFC-42F5-A1E9-E12B11412CE0.jpeg

F015815E-FAB6-47B0-B919-CA574F6AEA34.jpeg

Edited by Rowley Birkin QC
Photos added
  • Like 1

Photos added now. Since I have an extension cab with silver grille cloth, and my new combo has a black one, I’ve changed them over so they match (yes, a little ocd, I know!). So the Rumble 500V3 now has the black grill.....look pretty cool tho!

Drop me a line if you’re in the Halifax (West Yorkshire) area and fancy trying it out.

cheers

Rowley

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2018 at 09:35, three said:

I used one of these in a rehearsal studio last week - very impressive indeed (loud, versatile and light).  It looks better with the black grill too IMO.  A very gigable and convenient package

Agreed! It sounds awesome with the 210 extension cab too!

Edited by Rowley Birkin QC
Spelling mistake

• 4 weeks later...