Why become a member? ×

advice for my Youtube channel

0175westwood29

With the greatest of respect, I don’t think you’re going to get a great overview with 370 subscribers!

There’s also the issue of everyone wanting something different, the one comment you have so far is to do a play-through of some obscure band. Hardly something for the masses to flock to.

The best you can do is just make videos that you like making, make them interesting and content rich, tag them correctly and people will find you! 

You also have to be consistent in whatever you do, post once a week without fail for example!

As someone who looks out for influencers as part of my job, i’ll tell you now that it’s about good quality and consistent content, views, interaction with followers and number of subscribers....almost in that order!

Si

Edited by Sibob
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nicko said:

With the utmost respect surely the point is to have a youtube channel once you have decided what is missing from youtube in the first place.

understand im just looking for a little advice, trying to come up with something new is almost like reinventing the wheel on youtube.

11 hours ago, SH73 said:

I think you should invest in some lights

Better camera

Get rid off the creaky chair

More interesting background

More enthusiasm

i do have light and a better camera, all videos are norm shot using my nikon d610 however i wanted to put this one out so am using what i had the camera on my mac,

i am limited to where i can shoot so the background isnt changeable sadly however pedal videos dnt have this back drop.

22 hours ago, Sibob said:

With the greatest of respect, I don’t think you’re going to get a great overview with 370 subscribers!

There’s also the issue of everyone wanting something different, the one comment you have so far is to do a play-through of some obscure band. Hardly something for the masses to flock to.

The best you can do is just make videos that you like making, make them interesting and content rich, tag them correctly and people will find you! 

You also have to be consistent in whatever you do, post once a week without fail for example!

As someone who looks out for influencers as part of my job, i’ll tell you now that it’s about good quality and consistent content, views, interaction with followers and number of subscribers....almost in that order!

Si

i know what you mean....... 370 isnt a big number.

im looking to reach out beyond my subs however doing what i have been doing sadly didnt really get me anywhere hence looking for new ideas,

just getting back into posting weekly now that i have both the time and space (baby is 11 months old now )

i keep trying to be interesting and show what the pedals can do however when you put alot of time into a video and its gets no feedback and you see a vlogger getting millions of views talking utter crap i get down hearted and obvioulsy it effects how i act in the videos

13 hours ago, 0175westwood29 said:

When you put alot of time into a video and its gets no feedback and you see a vlogger getting millions of views talking utter crap i get down hearted and obvioulsy it effects how i act in the videos

Man, I've got like 7 subs and the most I ever get views wise on a video is like 50. If I was in your position I'd think I was doing really well.

• Like 1