Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - NOW NOT SELLING. Carvin BX700
£1120

tim126

Sale abandoned - sorry guys - had a rethink, decided to keep this as spare/backup.

PRICE DROP....   £320

I need to make some space, not playing as much these days, and I seem to have more gear than I thought I had!!  Anyway... seems a shame to have this fantastic amp languishing in a cupboard unused... It's a Carvin BX700. It'll drive just about any load you can put on it, down to 2 Ohm.  Numerous sounds to dial in - contour, parametric mids, plus switchable 9-band graphic eq.
It's mounted with the manufacturer's rack-ears in a shallow rack case/sleeve (included in sale). Spec here: https://carvinaudio.com/…/archive-bx700-mono-block-700w-bas…
(Oh, and it lights up red, too, for when the stage is just too darned dark!)

Try out and collection from Bracknell, or I can ship (for the shipping costs), or meet up if it's not too far.  Any questions - fire away!

Carvin-1.thumb.jpg.b7cfbe1114e0c437cd94a694c7d9fcb3.jpgCarvin-2.thumb.jpg.a1c94d60ea25d8e5bbff389f06af860d.jpg

Edited by tim126
Withdrawn from sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got the BX1600 ( two 800W amps that can be used individually or bridged to give a massive 1600W  )  , and will say its the best amp I have ever had .......Carvin Amps are QUALITY .......... sound variation , build , weight .

Whoever buys this will get a bargain .

GLWTS

Pete