Why become a member? ×

Squier Strat & amp *Sold, pending collection
£150

Now reduced to £120.00 or near offer.

Had this lying around for a while, decided it's time to stop tripping over it and add a few quid to the bass fund! Originally bought for my younger daughter in about 2007, she rapidly decided it wasn't for her and has languished unplayed ever since.

Squier Strat, sunburst, VGC, standard scale length, but missing tremolo arm (lost in the mists of time, but a replacement should be easy to source) and Fender Frontline 15R amp, a combo with overdrive and reverb built in. I've tested it and everything works as it should (except the tremolo, of course!). Ideal beginner's package, or as a second instrument for anybody. 

No case or bag, so best collected from West Oxfordshire.

I will be travelling around a bit this Autumn, and can bring this with me for a buyer if it helps. I will be in South Devon the weekend of the 8th/9th December and in the Wirral 15th/16th December and can bring the bass with me if there is a buyer there.

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

Edited by FinnDave

44 minutes ago, spiltmilk_2000 said:

Hey there, do you know what model this is? Affinity, VM etc? Thanks!

Just the Affinity, but the combo's OK, good little starter package for someone (or their children). I'll take £100 for the pair collected, bit of a drag if I have find a box for each of them , I'm afraid.