Why become a member? ×

I was away, now I've returned.

Bassmingo

Hello once again. I was briefly active here when I first joined 8 years ago, but real life got in the way and I wasn't playing/tinkering/collecting as much as I used to. That's all changed now and I'm back to my old ways. I was pottering about on Talkbass for a while (and still am) but the guys over there whilst nice, assume everyone is american. So I'm resurfacing here as a more euro-centric group may suit my needs to source bits an pieces (and just general banter in fairness)

Looking forward to diving back in. 

Cheers!

Well, we won’t be too disheartened by you joining TB first but it’s definitely a better forum here 😉 welcome back friend.

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had to put the bass down for a while but speaking from the same experience with my hunting, I know how it feels when life gets “too real” and you have to prioritise with other matters but it’s good to have you back with us and have you back on bass too. I hope you enjoy the forum and being back here as a member and part of the banter. 

As ever, leave it a while before you check out the marketplace or you’ll soon regret coming back and having no money 😂😂😂