Why become a member? ×

SOLD MIJ Squier Silver Series Precision 1992-93 vintage VVGC
£295

ead

Hi peeps

For sale is my Squier Silver Series P bass that i acquired a little while ago (from the original owner I believe).  The bass has sat pretty much unused for the last 9 years and is in excellent condition.  There are two dings on the body, one near the bridge and the other near the pickup.  The pictures make them look far worse that they are.

Everything is original apart from one bridge saddle (A string) that has been replaced with a Fender item.  The strings were ridiculously rusty when I acquired the bass and have been replaced.  The truss rod works, there is very little fret wear.  A very nice bass that I will be sad to see leave the fold, but I do have three other Ps so something had to give.

By my scales the bass weighs 8.3lbs or around 3.7kgs, so nice and light.  I have a new Fender gig bag that is included, but if I have to ship it would be a 'roadworn' but functional hard case.

I prefer to meet up /deliver if possible and courier would be the last resort and at your cost.  Price is a very reasonable £295 ovno

Here are some pics.  Please let me know if you have any questions or want to see any additional details of the bass.  Thanks for looking.

Edited by ead
  • Like 2

The nut is 40mm.  The J and P Silver Series shared a common neck and it sat between the two profiles.  Not sure how to describe it but not a baseball bat, probably somewhere around a C or a D.

Edited by ead