Why become a member? ×

3leaf enabler failing

milesBguitar

Hi guys,

3leaf products...are they worth getting fixed?

My enabler has become unreliable on my pedal board as a preamp and headphone practice amo. It seems to cut out during a gig for no reason at all then miraculously seems to work after the gig. Stage fright me thinks. Any thoughts?

I am considering getting a Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 but love the practice facility of the enabler.

On 06/08/2018 at 20:41, milesBguitar said:

Hi guys,

3leaf products...are they worth getting fixed?

My enabler has become unreliable on my pedal board as a preamp and headphone practice amo. It seems to cut out during a gig for no reason at all then miraculously seems to work after the gig. Stage fright me thinks. Any thoughts?

I am considering getting a Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 but love the practice facility of the enabler.

Have you tried it on a separate power supply? These are thirsty blighters if memory serves. Worth a try! 

Have you trouble-shooted (trouble-shot?) the rest of your setup? Seems odd that it's totally fine off a gig, but not on the gig. As has been mentioned, they're quite thirsty, so make sure you're powering it right if it's sharing it's draw with a bunch of other pedals.

Si