Why become a member? ×

Eden wt405 schematic

Charla

I have an Eden wt405 which has developed an intermittent fault. I took it to my local Tech who contacted Marshall as per the Eden website advice and was advised that they didn't have a schematic for the wt405, apparently it's too old (made in 2005). Just wondered if anyone on here has one, or can find a link as I'm otherwise left with an amp I can't trust to gig.

Cheers

Charla

I can't give you a schematic , but I will say this though .

I'm a real Eden fan , but this sort of thing is why Eden has such a bad name .

What sort of company doesn't have a schematic , for what was one of their best selling amps? Beggars belief really .

On a lighter note - join up on Talkbass , and I'm certain that there'll be someone over there who can help you out - they have a massive user base

Dood

That's brilliant and very much appreciated. The Tech thought it was a pre amp problem but said the Eden wasn't straightforward to reverse engineer and didn't want to waste my money. Looking forward to taking the Eden out once it's sorted.

You've made me a happy chap and once again Basschat comes to the rescue.

Double Cheers

Charla

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charla said:

Dood

That's brilliant and very much appreciated. The Tech thought it was a pre amp problem but said the Eden wasn't straightforward to reverse engineer and didn't want to waste my money. Looking forward to taking the Eden out once it's sorted.

You've made me a happy chap and once again Basschat comes to the rescue.

Double Cheers

Charla

1 hour ago, E sharp said:

Top work Dood .

Also saved him the indignity of having to join the competition - he he

It's a pleasure to be able to help my fellow bassists, especially when it means saving money but also keeping our favourite machines 'alive'! :)

For some reason I want to own a WT550 again.. I don't even need one ha ha!