Mister RLP

ON HOLD Last (Xmas) Price Drop £700 inc delivery: Fender Flea Signature Jazz Bass in Shell Pink
£800

Fender Flea Signature Jazz Bass in Shell Pink 

£700 including mainland UK delivery or £680 if collected. 

Bought new from Andertons in November 2017. I love this bass. I really do. I picked it up whilst looking at a fretless Warwick I had my eye on. I don’t normally do jazzes but this one was different. Lighter than a lot of Jazzes, stack knobs and easy to play. I put it down and went home. I was still thinking about it a week later. I visited Andertons again on the way through Guildford and played it again. Still a great bass – so I bought it. Weighs in at 4.1 kg or just under 9Ib 3oz. 

Gigged only twice – Christmas concert (Vulfpeck 'Christmas in LA'!) and Spring concert at school (80s Night). It is in the condition that I bought it in. Smoke free house. Comes with the deluxe Fender gigbag I bought it with. 

£700 including delivery (Parcelforce Express 48) within mainland UK. £680 if collected. Happy with either Paypal or bank transfer. More than happy if you want to pop round to try. I’m just outside of Brighton. 

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

Edited by Mister RLP
  • Like 1

I don't suppose you would be interested in trades? I know that wouldn't help with minimalist living, but thought it was worth asking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Respect for the decluttering ethos. I really must start doing this myself - it's amazing how much "stuff" we all accumulate over the years, especially if we don't move house for a while
(It's amazing how a house-move can help you declutter)

Sold a bass last night, have put a guitar up for sale.... and I'm already looking at more basses! lol
But I do have plans to sell another bass, honest :)

GLWTS for a fab bass

Cheers Marc. 

The thought of moving house is one reason we are having a sort out. Just too much stuff! Don’t use/need most of it. Possibly! 😀

On 16/08/2018 at 10:28, Marc S said:

It's amazing how a house-move can help you declutter)

Yep. Just been through this. Sold two basses, a Rhodes and a load of pedals to be able to do it. Still took a week to move.

• Like 1