Why become a member? ×

Mikey D's feedback

Hamster

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm sorry to do this but, I bought some strings from Mikey D 3 weeks ago, only £10 but still, I paid the money into his account on the 1st May even sending him a picture of the counter foil. since then I have heard nothing from him and neither has another member who also bought some strings on the same day. We have both sent PM's and he has read them but still nothing. He has been actively on the site but yet he has ignored us.

If there is a problem let us know but I won't be ignored not even for £10.

• 11 years later...

I have just sold an amp and cab to Mike for serious money and, despite a minor issue on arrival, it all turned out fine and he was happy with the outcome.  I have to say that Mike was a pleasure to deal with and very amenable when it came to sorting out an issue that arose.  I have no hesitation in recommending him, in this case as a buyer.

• 3 months later...

Bought an Aguilar SL112 from Mike today. We met up halfway observing Covid rules.

What can I say lovely fella a credit to  the Basschat forum. Honestly represented the cab he was selling and was very patient with me as our original coms dragged due to my hesitation.Deal with confidence.Enjoy the new cabs mate and there’s always room in that cupboard for one extra hidden bass!!