Why become a member? ×

Traded - Bogart
£1799

Guest RagtimeBasses

On 15/10/2019 at 09:03, lowregisterhead said:

That's an insane price for a fantastic bass. Why hasn't this sold?? I'd buy it myself, but I already have 2 of them!! GLWTS.

Unknown, small brand. But I have rarely seen someone who owns 1 not buy at least 1 other. Just great basses.

I’m with you, if I didn’t have 3 already this bass would be scooped up. The price point is excellent.

18 minutes ago, GreeneKing said:

I see a previous post relating to damage with tape covering it up?? I cant see any damage on my phone photos. Can the seller please clarify? 

Peter

There was some drop damage on the bottom corner which the seller had professionally repaired after he first offered it for sale last year. Looks like they did a good job.

18 minutes ago, lowregisterhead said:

There was some drop damage on the bottom corner which the seller had professionally repaired after he first offered it for sale last year. Looks like they did a good job.

Excellent, I struggled to find any reference. Seems like the bargain of the century to me..

Guest RagtimeBasses
On 14/11/2019 at 08:50, lowregisterhead said:

Exactly. 

Edited by RagtimeBasses

• MB1 locked this topic