Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V - Olympic White, Rosewood - TRADE OPTIONS
£1200

biro

Hi all,

I am considering parting ways with this beauty. It is in absolutely top shape, never gigged as far as I know, and with the decals still on. It does, however, have a very, very, very small chip on the bottom of the body (just under the bridge). Needless to say, it does not affect playability, and I think you might be able to cover it properly with a marker in a pinch. The only thing I did to it in the few weeks i had it was to replace batteries and strings,  oil the fretboard, and give it a racecar-like setup. The neck is an arrow and the action insanely low (we're talking a mere 2 mm under the B string at the last fret), with no buzz. 

Comes with OHSC and case candy.

It is, by any standard, the ideal jazz bass, with the perfect Fender voice in passive and lots of tonal variety the moment you switch on the preamp.  However, I sense that I might be after something a little different.

So, I am in North London, open to a bit of haggling and to specific trades. So, if you have the right Stingray 5, Bongo 5, Spector Euro 5, or Warwick 5 (I might be interested in a variety of models), please send a PM my way. I could also consider the Ibanez Prestiges, or something else with with cash my way. I really don't need a four string at the moment. 

As ever, a meetup is strongly preferred. 

Screenshot 2018-08-03 12.04.45.png

Screenshot 2018-08-03 12.04.32.png

Screenshot 2018-08-03 12.04.23.png

Screenshot 2018-08-03 12.04.10.png

Screenshot 2018-08-03 12.04.02.png

Edited by biro
  • Like 1