Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RS210C cabinet.
£200

Hey peeps, I'm selling my TC Electronic RS210C here.

DSC00787.thumb.jpg.b96a6d4c92e018c0d8ede0a95076cffd.jpg

It's a very convenient cab if you own a TC RH-series amp, but many other Class-D amps will fit in the slot, too (I've had a BH250 in there for a few years now).  Sounds great and is very portable (especially with the included trolley!).

The cab has only been used live twice and was mostly used for live session stuff.

Cosmetically, there is surface paint damage on the front (see pics), but it's in great working order.  I bought it B-stock, but I've always looked after it since that point.

Happy to consider offers.  I'm not keen to ship it, but I could meet potential buyers half-way, (based in Milton Keynes but also often in the Bristol/Weston Super-Mare area).

Cheers!

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

On 23/08/2018 at 21:00, liffordmark said:

Hi, would u ship at my cost 

Hi mate,

I would do if it were just about cost.  Finding the right size box, packaging to protect the cab and then arranging a time when I can get it to a courier are significantly more challenging.  

I think there are couriers who provide packing and I'd be happy if you wanted to arrange via one of them them.

On 27/08/2018 at 19:44, warwickhunt said:

Never heard of a courier who will pack an item and I guess if there were one it would cost a fortune, so I'll need to pass.  

I think FedEx and UPS offer it (or at a minimum provide packing boxes), but yeah - probably expensive and not likely to be the correct size!

Cheers for the interest though!

...Joe.

• 2 months later...