Why become a member? ×

Geddy's Lee's Big Beautiful Book of Bass

spongebob

Also received this e mail from Amazon.uk . After three months they finally come to conclusion they are unable to deliver the goods, so a cancellation for dozens of loyal customers...Pff

I could punch myself...Pre-ordered GLBBB first from Amazon.de early December, but after they failed to deliver the book on the estimated dates of delivery, (twice!) I switched to the much cheaper offer from Amazon.uk. Shouldn't have done that 😢

I still can not believe there won't be a reprint. I mean this book sold like hot biscuits

• 2 weeks later...

Just received email 

Your Amazon.co.uk order of "Geddy Lee's Big Beautiful..." has been dispatched

I ordered it 27 December so looks like I just squeezed in on the available copies on 2nd print run

😃

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TrevorR said:

Me too... but Amazon reckon I can still buy it... for £55! :(

That seems very odd, I would definitely contact them and ask WTF.

I haven't had an email but order status on the website says it will arrive Tuesday.  I won't hold my breath.

10 hours ago, PJ-Bassist said:

That seems very odd, I would definitely contact them and ask WTF.

I haven't had an email but order status on the website says it will arrive Tuesday.  I won't hold my breath.

Email sent via Martyn Lewis’s Resolver website. Let’s see what happens...

5C0E52B4-B77A-41B3-B7A7-AC5271E566AC.thumb.png.d0daf2504c988ab8336be097d6db2fb2.png

DD4690E6-9A44-4890-88A2-DDD61AA80523.thumb.png.c67fd4ef071efd3403e362b80004d420.png

39 minutes ago, TrevorR said:

Email sent via Martyn Lewis’s Resolver website. Let’s see what happens...

Thanks for the idea... have done the same. Seems unreasonable that they cancelled a series of orders and now the book is available and apparently being shipped... As you say, let's see what happens.

Ordered it on 31/12/18! Paid £16.64 to be exact.

Actually , I forgot about it until I had an email to say it had been despatched , and lo and behold it turned up yesterday in all its hardback glory, and can I say, it’s worth the wait, the quality of the pics, paper and interviews are superb.

• Like 1

Just now, lloyd said:

Ordered it on 31/12/18! Paid £16.64 to be exact.

Actually , I forgot about it until I had an email to say it had been despatched , and lo and behold it turned up yesterday in all its hardback glory, and can I say, it’s worth the wait, the quality of the pics, paper and interviews are superb.

Glad you got a copy :D

I ordered mine 14th Feb and that got cancelled...