Why become a member? ×

Geddy's Lee's Big Beautiful Book of Bass

spongebob

12 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

Me too. On pre-order thru Amazon. Thanks for posting this to let me know.

Released 13th Dec just in time for Xmas pressie.

Dave

I'll be wandering over to have a look at yours then. 40 quid's a bit steep for my pocket.

• Haha 1

Yeah, my pre-order price was £18.59 too, with free delivery (I also ordered another copy as a present for my friend Paul Turner). If you pre-order the book on Amazon, then they will honour the lowest price it is advertised for between the time you order it and when it is actually released.

20180803_124420.jpg

Edited by kevin_lindsay
  • Like 2

The list price is £40, but the sale price will go down and up between now and the release date. The £18.59 price was a mega deal that the price reduced to shortly after it'srelease date was announced (hence why I ordered two copies!!). If the price drops below that amount between now and the release date, I'll simply be charged the lowest price.

4 hours ago, kevin_lindsay said:

The list price is £40, but the sale price will go down and up between now and the release date. The £18.59 price was a mega deal that the price reduced to shortly after it'srelease date was announced (hence why I ordered two copies!!). If the price drops below that amount between now and the release date, I'll simply be charged the lowest price.

I hope it drops below the £40 i paid Kevin. You're in Motherwell. Can we just share yours :laugh1:

• Like 1

Spongebob - if you pre-order via Amazon, you'll only be charged the lowest price they list between when you place the order and the release date.

So, if you pre-order at £40, when the price drops to say, "£22.99" you'll be charged that price. If it fell to "£18.99", you'd be charged that price.

Basically, you're charged the lowest price advertised.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kevin_lindsay said:

Spongebob - if you pre-order via Amazon, you'll only be charged the lowest price they list between when you place the order and the release date.

So, if you pre-order at £40, when the price drops to say, "£22.99" you'll be charged that price. If it fell to "£18.99", you'd be charged that price.

Basically, you're charged the lowest price advertised.

Thanks Kevin, appreciated. 

Only concern is that they keep the newer higher price until the release date, and I'll be charged that! 

• 1 month later...