Why become a member? ×

ACG Uber Art Recurve 4

fleabag

I lusted after this when I first saw it - then I saw it at the LBGS - even more amazing and beautiful. You know the build quality is going to be up there - it's an ACG. 

Maybe people are finally seeing ACGs as an investment and acknowledging how good they are. 

Yes, I was the original owner and sadly had to sell (on BC of course!) when I needed funds to complete an extension... this was my sales listing at the time: 

Gorgeous player, those MCs are amazing... sorely tempted to try and get it back!

It might be marmite to look at, but ACGs are worth every penny of that starting price and more. Been playing my Recurve 5 a lot over the last few days and it is GLORIOUS...

Edited by Bigwan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

1 hour ago, Kevsy71 said:

As the original owner it's one of the few basses I regret having to sell...hope you're enjoying it as much as I did!

I really do enjoy it! 

The color turned greener over the years it seems, one of the previous owners changed the gold pole-pieces for black ones and the bass is currently in Germany. 

You would be the first one that I'd offer the bass, if I wanted to sell it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1