Why become a member? ×

Boss ME50B **SOLD**
£139

bassgurumonster

Great unit in fantastic condition. Heres the details from the Boss website.

BOSS understands that bass players want access to powerful effects, but they don't want to get caught up in the menus and programming hassles of a multi-effects processor. Enter the ME-50B. Just like its guitar-oriented sibling, the ME-50B puts BOSS' finest multi-effects for bass into a convenient floor processor with the feel of a compact pedal. Forget about menus and cursor buttons. Just reach down and twist a knob!

Independent COSM Compressor/Limiter and EQ

Everyone knows that the fundamentals of good bass tone are compression and EQ. That s why the ME-50B features two dedicated sections for these essential effects. The Compressor/Limiter uses advanced COSM modelling including a Natural compression setting that retains the nuances of your playing to give you tight, punchy tone. Simply select the compressor Type and adjust the Sustain/Threshold knob to get the tone you want. The Master section includes a 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid for precise tonal shaping.

Get Creative with Cool Filter/Tone Effects

The ME-50B includes a variety of unique tone-shaping effects just for bass. These include a handy Octave Up effect, which adds a note one octave above the original while retaining your natural bass sound complete with adjustable drive on the octave-shifted note plus favourites like Slow Gear, T-Wah and a Defretter effect for instant fretless sounds. Using the Tone effect preset, you can get quick tonal variations with preset EQs like Bottom Boost and Mid Shape.

Incredibly Warm Overdriven Sounds and More

Want some extra bite? Switch on the ME-50B s Drive effects, which include settings like Muff Fuzz, Bass Driver, Natural and Metal to give you a range of overdriven/distorted sounds. A new Hi Band effect creates a distorted sound on the high frequencies while keeping the lower frequencies intact, perfect for creating complex tones while keeping your original playing dynamics. There are also four synth bass sounds with superb tracking and natural feel.

Sound On Sound with a Twist

Sound On Sound recording is very popular with guitarists, and now bass players can build their own loops, too. But the ME-50B can do even more. Using the new Kick Drum function, players can tap in their own kick drum and create loops over the beat. If that s not enough, check out the new Sound Hold function, which lets you endlessly sustain a low note while playing over it. With the ME-50B, bassists can take their playing to a whole new level.

Features:

• Effects can be edited using 23 knobs and controlled via three built-in footswitches and an assignable expression pedal
  • Floor-based bass multi-effects processor with easy analogue control
  • Killer COSM Compressor/Limiter and Drive effects, plus T-Wah, Slow Gear and Defretter
  • Innovative Sound Hold function for sustaining a low note while playing on top
  • Sound On Sound recording with new Kick Drum effect for keeping time
  • Dedicated knobs for each effect section no menu-surfing
  • Easy Tone effects with Preset EQ templates for quick tone editing
  • 3 Footswitches and onboard expression pedal routed to 6 options like Octave, Wah, etc.
  • Solid metal case built to withstand the rigours of the road

Postage will be £12 unless you want to arrange your own courier.

Grab a bargain. This unit goes for £219 without power supply. Im including a genuine Boss psu.

Pm any questions. Thanks

20180801_100346.jpg

20180801_100313.jpg

20180801_100238.jpg

Edited by bassgurumonster

• MB1 locked this topic