Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Gibson Les Paul Clone. Reduced to £200
£295

itsmedunc

May trade for something else I could move on. Not looking for anything in particular so. let me know what you have! 

image.thumb.png.b373167b9c558fc52a8df9075e044712.png 

It's a nice bass, well made and plays / sounds great to me but I won't use it due to the colour. Most of what I know about it is in the thread above. I basically haven't touched it since the thread.

Collection would be preferable from BB22SH so the buyer could try it first but will box up for delivery. Arranging your own courier would be good too. You know exactly what it will cost etc that way. Any question please ask.

Will get some other pics up as soon as...

IMG-0638.JPG

IMG-0639.JPG

IMG-0640.JPG

LP1.jpg

LP2.jpg

LP3.jpg

Edited by itsmedunc
Added pics

5 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Please could you move house to Somerset, just until I've had chance to try this golden joy machine? If you don't like it here you could move back to Lancs after...

Pay for the postage and you can try it and return it if not satisfied! 😀

On 05/08/2018 at 21:50, stewblack said:

Don't suppose the good people at The Guitar World Shop Store will consider moving from Jinling Dong Lu for me to try a new one either.

You could try to convince them by enticing them with the fact that, should they relocate to this fair Isle, their exports to the US will no longer attract the 25% Chump tariff...

Edited by dyerseve