AinsleyWalker

Boss OC2 Direct Level broken

The clean 'direct level' control on my OC2 is broken. It stopped working once before, then began working again, but now no longer works.
Turning the dial produces the odd bit of crackle.

If anyone has any advice let me know, thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dapper Bandit
      As I have far too many delay pedals, time to thin the herd a bit!
      Strymon El Capistan - £190 SOLD!
      Lovely, lovely tape delay. Comes with psu
      Boss DD-500 - £200 SOLD!
      Absolutely smashing big box delay but I'm still hopelessly in love with my Timefactor
      Boss DM2-W - £85 SOLD!
      A true classic, won't be too upset if this one stays with me...

• By rmcki
      I have a BOSS DR-660 for sale, good condition, works perfectly. Internal battery replaced. Machine, power supply and user manual. Not sure how accurate the values are on Ebay. If you would like it make me an offer.
    • By Fionn
      Withdrawn
      Boss RC-300 Loop Station
      This is the daddy of all loopers. If you’re reading this you’ll know that though. If you’re not sure, there are a huge amount of reviews, articles, demos, forum discussions, etc online.
      Corporate blurb: https://www.boss.info/global/products/rc-300/
      Condition: It has virtually never been used, so like new.
      Original box and PSU are included. I’ve misplaced the manual, though it can be downloaded from the Boss website. I can post the manual when it turns up anyway.
      I’m happy to post within the UK, fully insured, using the Parcelforce 48 service, for an extra £10.
      Trades: I could trade/ part trade for the following... Fender Precision Lyte, Sunn Mustang Precision, Markbass NY121 cab .... or try me with something else. I’m open to trade offers.

• By Leachr
      FOR SALE,
      £300 plus postage
      Boss SY-300 Guitar Synth, boxed in very good condition
      Great pedal, very versatile  with many different synth sounds - Selling as no longer needed
      From Boss Website
      "Grab your favourite axe and dive into an extraordinary world of sound creation with the SY-300 Guitar Synthesiser. The SY-300 can be used with all your guitars right away, with no special pickup required—just plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play! Thanks to revolutionary new BOSS technology, you’re able to explore fat, analog-style polyphonic synth sounds with zero latency, seamlessly extending the natural expressiveness and familiar feel of your own instrument. In addition, you can shape your normal guitar with the synth’s filters, amps, and LFOs to create all sorts of cool sounds never heard before. From unique lead textures to rich, evocative soundscapes, the SY-300 brings untapped dimensions of inspiration and creativity to your music."

• By pilotbicycles
      Selling on a few well loved pedals.
      All in good working order, and almost all with velcro (hook) attached tho the bottom. For now there is just a price list, but will get photos for all uploaded ASAP. There may also be some more pedals added to the list.
      All pedals currently located in Belfast. Add £5 for postage within the EU.

Source Audio Bass Multiwave Distortion Pro - £100 Fuzzrocious Rat King - £130 Solidgold FX Beta DLX - £165 £140 DOD FX32 Meatbox (w/ original box, & power supply adaptor) - £220 £200  
      Looking to reduce the collection so not interested in trades at this point. There are a few photos here; let me know if you want/need more detailed photos.