Why become a member? ×

Hi All... I've accumulated a few parts that I'm not going to use for my builds, so I thought it would be better for them to go to a home that would appreciate them... as they say on Flog It! All are brand new, never used and in mint condition. All prices include UK postage... for further afield please PM me.

1) A four in line set of Gotoh GB350 Res-o-Lite tuners in cosmo black (that's the black chrome finish not the black painted).  Brand new seems to be around the 100 quid mark. Yours for £65

IMG_2080.thumb.JPG.07f6f2115af946f7252fa4fe583192ba.JPGIMG_2081.thumb.JPG.9a45ce354b925f3a9452bb8cdbce03be.JPG

2) BBOT four string bridge with screws (not shown). Heavier that the really nasty ones, and the base has been machined flat, but BBOT none the less. £6 (probably what the postage will cost!)

3) A four in line set of Wilkinson open gear tuners in chrome. Basically a Hipshot rip off. Not as light as the Hipshots, but they are nicely made, the gears work smoothly and don't rattle.. Akin to the Hipshot Licensed I'd say. Two spare screw in bushes. Great value at £20

IMG_2084.thumb.JPG.54d33e87b7cf00d42afc001804083d9c.JPGIMG_2085.thumb.JPG.bafdc6ed1a2e55787f28f9d35aa300b3.JPG

4) A pair of Wilkinson WBJ Alnico V Jazz pickups. 4 String. Screws and springs included (I think I have black or chrome screws as an option but I need to check). I have no idea what these sound like since I've never fitted them to anything, but they seem to get good reviews which is why I bought them, and they are the better Alnico ones. £40 on Ebay et al... £25 to you sir... 

Payment by bank transfer if you trust me (which you absolutely can), or PayPal is fine. 100% refund on return guarantee if you find anything wrong or I've misrepresented anything.

Any questions, please ask.. I know you will!

Cheers

P

Edited by Pete1967