Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Dean Pace 5-string Electric Upright Bass
£250

Sold, sold, sold

This funky looking 5-string is a great entry to electric upright basses. I've used it for practise, some recording and live work (with a prog band!).

It's an unlined 35 inch scale, 18v active bass strung with a low B. The guitar and stand hardware all packs down in to the case (included) for safe and easy transport.

I'm clearing out the paddock a bit and this just doesn't get the use any more, so perhaps someone else can enjoy it and take a leap into EUBs.

I'd prefer pick up and I'll travel a reasonable distance from Sheffield or Nottingham to close a deal. I could box it up for a courier if need be, at the buyers expense.

Here's what the internet says;

• Solid Maple Neck-Thru Construction
  • Classic Slotted Headstock Design
  • 6'' Radius Rosewood Fingerboard
  • Piezo Bridge
  • 35'' Scale Length

Position markers on the side help you keep track of where you are on the neck as you transfer your hard-won chops to the moaning, liberating sound of a fretless upright. Solid maple neck-through construction with slotted headstock, standard 35" scale, and traditional 6"- radius Pau Ferro fingerboard. Piezo bridge with buffer preamp lets you plug right into a standard bass amp. Double-braced tripod stand and black chrome hardware make the Dean Pace Bass easy to manage and very cool looking.

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG

fullsizeoutput_20a7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2aff.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_20aa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2b08.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2aeb.jpeg

Edited by ateyercheese
Sold