Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro RV5PJ - £WITHDRAWN
£2000

Higgie

Up for sale is my beautiful Sadowsky Metro. The RV5PJ is an amazing bass. The versatility of the P and J pickups, combined with the 2 band Sadowsky preamp circuit and vintage tone control, as well as the ability to go passive means you will be covered in virtually any situation. The ONLY reason I'm selling is I just bought an NYC Sadowsky, and so this has to go to recoup some of the costs, and therefore NO TRADES.

The bass is from 2013, and is literally 9.9/10 condition-wise. It's only done a handful of gigs with me - It's in such good condition, I didn't want to risk it taking a knock! If you would like to hear/see the bass in action, it was used on everything except "Eye To Eye" on my band's EP (http://www.thegoodbyelook.com) and a live recording of my function band (http://www.electrixband.com - scroll down to the video!)

59 Burst Finish
Tort pickguard
Morado Fingerboard
Alder body
Sadowsky P/J Pickups
Sadowsky Preamp with VTC and Push/Pull Active/Passive switch
19mm String Spacing
9.25lbs/4.2kgs

Now, on to the pictures! 

Nj5RS7g.jpg
0f1DOyr.jpg
PLNjlC1.jpg

I can take more detailed pictures if need be. It comes with the original rectangular Sadowsky soft/hard case, which is also in great condition.

The best price I could find online is £2700 from GuitarGuitar, so I've priced this at £1825 due to it's immaculate condition. Save yourself a grand on a basically brand new Sadowsky! 

The bass is located in Chingford, and I'm more than happy for you to come and try - Serious buyers only though please! Postage to be paid by the buyer, but I would be happy to meet/deliver within 50 miles, free of charge! 

Edited by Higgie
Price Drop
  • Like 1

rOMYUVc.jpg

iL39qDA.jpg

1LnI3gO.jpg 

8AKIUb5.jpg

Some more pictures of the bass. The only real signs of use are pictured here, a tiny scratch in the back above the neck bolts, and a tiny ding on the end of the headstock. Otherwise in exemplary condition as seen.

Edited by Higgie