Why become a member? ×

Creeper - Gimmie some feedback

Creeper

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I bought Chris' LIne6 wireless, a totally painless and pleasant experience, it was posted very quickly and was better than described as he had included an upgraded cable,  definitely someone you can have confidence dealing with.

Matt

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, lowpainter said:

I said I was buying his amp and had it all planned , but he just sold it to someone else locally without consulting me first.

Sorry you feel this way Nels, but we were in the process of negotiating a deal, and saying you are interested and can pay for something in a months time does not put anything on hold!

No Chris. I said I buy the amp ! We were not negotiating any more, I would pay you with 100% certainty. You couldn’t wait apparently. Not very nice. I never experienced such behavior on Basschat. Or other sites (Talkbass, Bassic, etc.) for that matter. It made me mad, but now I’m calm again. Still think it’s bad business...... Stay safe.

Sorry for my dissapointment driven Feedback.! Is there a way to undo that ?

Edited by lowpainter
Remorse

Again, sorry you feel that way, but saying you want it and can pay in a months time without me agreeing to that, is not a deal as far as I am aware, you were one of many who were interested but not in a position to buy at the moment. The person who has bought it contacted me a month ago expressing interest but could not pay at the time, they did not expect me to hold onto it until they could pay! That just makes no sense unless it’s agreed...

Best of luck in the future and hope you find what you’re after.

Edited by Creeper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...