Why become a member? ×

Eden WTX264 head + EX112 cab - SOLD
£500

17 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Looking at the photos, I see no sign of a headphone socket, and you certainly can't plug 'phones into the speaker 'out', so, unless the Seller confirms otherwise, I'd look elsewhere for a headphone amp; this one is splendid, but just not suitable for that use. Willing to learn that I'm wrong, though. :rWNVV2D:

@lozkerr :

Humble apologies; my error (and I must clean my specs more often...) :$ . I'd not noticed the Headphone socket on the photo of the rear (almost hidden by the green sticker, but still highly visible...). I looked up the User Manual, and it can, indeed, be used with headphones alone, with no speakers connected. No mention of limiting, so I would guess that that's not an issue (or 'feature'...). Yes, it's not just a great amp, it's also a great headphone amp..! :rWNVV2D:

Edited by Dad3353
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

No mention of limiting, so I would guess that that's not an issue (or 'feature'...). Yes, it's not just a great amp, it's also a great headphone amp..! :rWNVV2D:

I didn't think there would be - neither of my other Eden amps have them - but I thought it best to check. Looks like another assault on the bank account is imminent...

• Like 1

• sblueplanet changed the title to Eden WTX264 head + EX112 cab now ON HOLD
  • sblueplanet changed the title to Eden WTX264 head + EX112 cab - SOLD