Why become a member? ×

Eden WTX264 head + EX112 cab - SOLD
£500

Just a thought - your local music shop will probably have plenty of spare boxes and padding material you could choose from. All you need then is a bit of tape and you're away. 

Edited by Rumble

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 08/11/2018 at 07:59, scrumpymike said:

I use my WTX264 pretty much every day for home practice/rehearsals and small gigs - absolutely superb piece of kit.  That Eden '12-o'clock' tone is the best I've found and led me to buy my wonderful Traveler 550.

When you say small gigs are we talking pubs? Because I'm in a rock covers band with two guitarists and would like to know if this would have the headroom /volume to compete? 

On 27/08/2019 at 12:56, Friskydingo said:

When you say small gigs are we talking pubs? Because I'm in a rock covers band with two guitarists and would like to know if this would have the headroom /volume to compete? 

Sorry for delay - been away.  That's what one of my bands is but I use at least 500w through 2 x 12" cabs for that. The small gigs I meant are what I sometimes do in my other folk-rock-Americana band.  We only play original material written by our singer/songwriter leader and our drummer doesn't use a full kit in small venues. This Eden rig wouldn't work in a pub rock band.

4 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

Sorry for delay - been away.  That's what one of my bands is but I use at least 500w through 2 x 12" cabs for that. The small gigs I meant are what I sometimes do in my other folk-rock-Americana band.  We only play original material written by our singer/songwriter leader and our drummer doesn't use a full kit in small venues. This Eden rig wouldn't work in a pub rock band.

Cheers for the reply

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm confused....

These seem to be well fancied amongst the BC Massive, my only experience with them though is the "noise war" one was involved in at LBGS 2018(?). It performed admirably.

The price here (£350) seems more than reasonable. 

In a previous life (I worked for Strathclyde Social Services) I had a girlfriend who lived in Paisley. There was a very good Kebab shop near George St...probably gone now but possibly worth a visit if you're thinking of buying this.

BTW GLWTS

Edited by TheGreek
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, lozkerr said:

Hi,

Coupla questions, if I may:

1. Can it be used as a headphone amp (i.e. without the cab attached)?

2. If the answer to 1) is yes, is there any sort of limiter on the headphone output?

Reason I ask is that I've just discovered that my Eden EC8 seems to have some sort of limiter on the headphone circuit and I'm having problems with headphone practice as a result - I'm digging in too hard when I shouldn't be and that's messing up rehearsal prep. I can't realistically play through the speaker as I stay in a tenement flat.

If the answers are Yes and No respectively, I'll take this rig off your hands. Bung me a PM to sort out payment and collection. Laura.

27 minutes ago, lozkerr said:

Bug.

Looking at the photos, I see no sign of a headphone socket, and you certainly can't plug 'phones into the speaker 'out', so, unless the Seller confirms otherwise, I'd look elsewhere for a headphone amp; this one is splendid, but just not suitable for that use. Willing to learn that I'm wrong, though. :rWNVV2D:

• sblueplanet changed the title to Eden WTX264 head + EX112 cab - SOLD
  • Dad3353 locked this topic