sblueplanet

Eden WTX264 head + EX112 cab now £350
£500

Eden Portable Bass Rig

Eden WTX 264 amp head, rated at 250w. Comes with mains and bespoke carry case.

Eden 1x12 cabinet, rated 300w @ 4ohm. Includes Roqsolid fitted cover. Excellent condition. Home use only. Collection required.

Final price drop £350

B030106E-9099-4F5D-B425-4A3FCD0EDC60.jpeg

5CD7735E-B999-4A2F-B4FF-166CF278402B.jpeg

8636474B-6671-4B01-848A-5A6C4FB865FA.jpeg

69ECD3D9-DAA8-4804-A9A0-B2DC8A0AB63E.jpeg

Edited by sblueplanet

The WTX264 is a superb little amp - one of those where the core tone is so nice that most players just run with all the pot's at 12 o'clock.  (I was so impressed that I went and bought a WT 550 Traveler - same sweet tones but more wallop.)  Can't speak for the 4ohm Eden cab but at least you'll be getting the full wattage unlike my 8ohm BF One10 cab - which sounds great btw.

• Thanks 1

On 18/09/2018 at 16:41, scrumpymike said:

The WTX264 is a superb little amp - one of those where the core tone is so nice that most players just run with all the pot's at 12 o'clock.  (I was so impressed that I went and bought a WT 550 Traveler - same sweet tones but more wallop.)  Can't speak for the 4ohm Eden cab but at least you'll be getting the full wattage unlike my 8ohm BF One10 cab - which sounds great btw.

+1 on your description of the amp tone. I ran it same way with my P bass. Only reason I’m selling is I have downsized even further to the DI box version the Eden WTDI as I’m rarely gigging these days and the rehearsal space I use has a floor monitor setup which I’m happy to play through via my Eden box as the I would miss the tone it gives which is very warm and earthy. I would say almost valve-like.

23 hours ago, sblueplanet said:

+1 on your description of the amp tone. I ran it same way with my P bass. Only reason I’m selling is I have downsized even further to the DI box version the Eden WTDI as I’m rarely gigging these days and the rehearsal space I use has a floor monitor setup which I’m happy to play through via my Eden box as the I would miss the tone it gives which is very warm and earthy. I would say almost valve-like.

Yep, I loved the Eden tone as soon as I heard it and there appears to be a lot of love for it on here.  Surprised this neat little rig is still hanging around - especially at your latest price.  Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Had some enquiries about shipping but at present  I do not have the time or packaging to organise that.

In the meantime rig still available. 😎

I use my WTX264 pretty much every day for home practice/rehearsals and small gigs - absolutely superb piece of kit.  That Eden '12-o'clock' tone is the best I've found and led me to buy my wonderful Traveler 550.

• Thanks 1

It does pack a punch for its size 😉

11 hours ago, King Tut said:

These cabs are proper little secret weapons. I've got an 8ohm one that I stack with a BB2 for bigger gigs!

10 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

I use my WTX264 pretty much every day for home practice/rehearsals and small gigs - absolutely superb piece of kit.  That Eden '12-o'clock' tone is the best I've found and led me to buy my wonderful Traveler 550.

I have the cab, just bought it and because it's so good I've put my markbass combo up for sale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2018 at 05:45, tom1946 said:

I have the cab, just bought it and because it's so good I've put my markbass combo up for sale.

You can't argue with that.....

I've got the amp sitting on top of a pair of DB112's........

Lovely.......

19 hours ago, mikel said:

If its pickup only it would help to know what area you were in.

Hi, it tells you on my posts next to Location under my profile image.

Paisley, around 10 miles from Glasgow. Could deliver to Glasgow city centre if this would help anyone.

Edited by sblueplanet

4 hours ago, richardd said:

Still no postage?☺

Don’t have the packaging. If you know anyone up this way maybe you can arrange for them to pick up on your behalf and arrange a courier with them?