Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha BB1100s - 1998 Price drop £225
£250

King Tut

Made in Taiwan, I believe in 1998. Alder body, four string. Three band active EQ with full passive bypass.

The pickup selector switch has been professionally changed. Dunlop Straplocks fitted - the bloody screw broke off when I was putting the straplock on the top horn so this one has been moved over slightly.

Some minor dings on the body, tiny bit of buckle rash on the back and some scratching around the bottom of the body - all pictured. A couple of tiny dinks on the back of the neck, near the nut, which I've tried to photograph but are really not very significant.

Nice low buzz free action, 2mm at the twelfth fret, a little bit of fret wear shown but nothing significant. Could do with new strings. Slight crackle on bass control which disappears if you give it a couple of twists.

Weight 8.6 lbs on bathroom scales.

Comes with a free 'Aum' sticker for added serenity. This doesn't cover any nastiness and can be removed if preferred.

Prefer pickup from Milton Keynes but can ship at buyers risk/cost. £250 £225 cash or Bank Transfer.

This is a really fruity and resonant bass with no real issues. Truss rod works fine and the EQ is incredibly versatile. I'm reluctant to sell but my addictive personality has resulted in a collection that's way too big so some of my less collectible stuff has got to go. having said that, it's a lot of bass for the money so please don't offend me with silly offers. Only trades I'd consider would concern Canon full frame camera gear.

If anyone wants any more pics, let me know. Thanks for looking and have a fab weekend!

IMG_5612.jpg

IMG_5613.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5617.jpg

IMG_5618.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

Edited by Rich
  • Like 1