Why become a member? ×

SOLD ... Barefaced Four10 - Now £650SOLD
£700

King Tut

Barefaced Four10 for sale including Roqsolid cover. A great sounding and loud cab  but too much for my needs. I'm getting away with a Big Baby 2 these days, and if i need more I stick the BB2 on top of a little Eden 1x12 cab which sounds immense and is easier to carry.

Everything you need to know about them is here: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/four-10.htm

Bought from Lozz. I'm looking for £700  £650 (which i think is what I paid for it) Would cost you £899 new.

It's not immaculate, there's some paint scratches to the front grill and scuffs on the tolex on the back. No rips or tears though and functioning as it should.

Collection from Sunny Milton Keynes only, payment by cash. Only trades I'd consider would be for Canon full frame camera gear. Thanks for looking and have a lovely weekend. 

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

Edited by King Tut
Back for sale

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, stewblack said:

Quick question. How does the whole 2ohm or 8ohm thing work please?

I'll leave it to someone else to provide a thorough and more eloquent answer than I can. I'll just say that you'll be safe with one or two eight ohm speakers. If you use a two ohm speaker and your amp is not good for 2 ohms you'll screw the amp!

1 hour ago, King Tut said:

I'll leave it to someone else to provide a thorough and more eloquent answer than I can. I'll just say that you'll be safe with one or two eight ohm speakers. If you use a two ohm speaker and your amp is not good for 2 ohms you'll screw the amp!

Sorry, I meant the label on the cab says both 8ohm and 2ohm I was wondering how that worked!

• 1 month later...