Why become a member? ×

How amazing is this?

EBS_freak

26 minutes ago, stingrayPete1977 said:

I think that's the worst thing I've ever heard, anyone claiming to enjoy it in the other thread is just trying to make themselves out to be different. 

Serious question, SRPete: Are you joking or being serious?

I’m confused as to whether I should hate this, like this, love this or have a passive indifference to it now.. 

What do I do? I want to stay trendy and on message but I also want to be able to shrug my shoulders with a completely passive carelessness that renders me so cool that I’m positively...

..I have no idea what I’m talking about now. 

39 minutes ago, stingrayPete1977 said:

I'm confident that the Ducati engine makes a more pleasant sound than that pair, lol

How about the shriek of a jet lane taking off..? Or the rhythmic 'thud thud thud' of a diesel locomotive..? Five minutes of Portuguese fado..? Recordings of whales..? Lots of stuff that some folks listen to with passion and enjoyment. B|

Disclaimer : I have no interest in having the original subject analysed, named or put into any category; the only thing I'm concerned with is not having to listen to it again. High Art or arty-farty; whatever. Just as long as I don't have to hear it again. :facepalm:

8 hours ago, stingrayPete1977 said:

I think that's the worst thing I've ever heard, anyone claiming to enjoy it in the other thread is just trying to make themselves out to be different. 

What's your take on this? Do you enjoy the first video more... or this one?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EBS_freak said:

What's your take on this? Do you enjoy the first video more... or this one? ...

Shades of Stewart Lee, maybe..? Wind instruments of the sort will always bring a smile, to anyone and everyone. Fact. (In...) Decent harmonisation, though. :|