Why become a member? ×

SOLD Bergantino CN212 with cover
£750

Selling my well loved CN212 as I recently purchased Line 6 Helix and I am going ampless on stage and in-ears.

This is possibly the best one cab solution I ever owned. This is a beast of a cab, it can go sweet and creamy to fully growly and honky with overdrive.

Photographs show some minor scratches and scuffs, but aside from that this cab is pretty much pristine.

Due to the size this is for collection only in Droitwich, Worcester. But I am travelling down to Torquay middle of next month and to Tenby by the end of August so I can bring it along for the right buyer.

Here's what they have to say about it:

Based on the hugely successful AE212 this vertically oriented cabinet is designed as a one cab solution for those looking for a big sound in a compact cabinet. With sparkling high end details, plenty of smooth mid-range energy and deep low end the CN212 will deliver a huge sound in a relatively compact and easy to move cabinet. Utilising Bergantino's own custom drivers you can achieve effortless and controlled sound at any volume. We suggest using a minimum of a 500w at 4Ω amp but this cab will thrive on amps of up to 1000w. Perfect for all 4, 5 and 6+ stringed bass instruments.

•2 x 12" Custom Neodymium drivers with 7 oz magnets

•high intelligibility 1" tweeter

•custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control

•Precision tuned 100% Baltic Birch cabinet

•power handling - 700 watts rms

•frequency response: tbc

•sensitivity: tbc db @ 1 Watt/1 meter

•2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors

•impedance: 4 ohms

•dimensions: 31"H x 18-1/2"W x 15"D

•79cm x 46cm x 38cm

•weight: 46lbs/20 Kgs