Why become a member? ×

Hi From Jeff Berlin

Jeff Berlin

It's dawned on me (cynical b4stard that I am) that there are loads of people posing as celebrities on the WWW. 

Not saying that this is the case with you Jeff, but could we have a photo of you with today's paper as a measure of your authenticity? 

4 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

It's dawned on me (cynical b4stard that I am) that there are loads of people posing as celebrities on the WWW. 

Not saying that this is the case with you Jeff, but could we have a photo of you with today's paper as a measure of your authenticity? 

It’s Jeff. 

9 hours ago, TheGreek said:

I suggest 'Le Monde' as the paper, together a red carnation buttonhole. The code phrase is, "the wind seems to blow colder with each passing autumn". 

:lol:

• Haha 3

Guest DarylClayton
On 22 July 2018 at 22:05, fretmeister said:

Ah man, I’d love to that.

I highly recommend it. It was a great experience and Clearwater is a nice place.

Guest DarylClayton
On 23 July 2018 at 12:10, fretmeister said:

I wonder who does the Players School courses now that Jeff isn't there.

I also wonder if my lovely wife would mind if I went to Florida for a week without her...

And I'd want to buy a cheap bass to take as I'm not trusting baggage handlers with my Marleaux! 

A lot of the teachers who were there when I visited are still running the place. 

Guest DarylClayton
On 23 July 2018 at 13:43, Daz39 said:

It's probably cheaper to buy one out there and then donate it to the school for future use!! Less stressful too.

They have quite a big Sam Ash music store next to the School, so you could do that.

When I was there they had a few of Jeff's Dean Guitars signature basses at the School as well as a lot of MarkBass amps.