Why become a member? ×

2009 AVRI 62 Precision - Sunburst
£900

Bridgehouse

I have had this for a year or so but it's just not being used. 

2009 AVRI 62 Precision in Sunburst. I've priced it keenly as it's got a few dings on it (as seen in the photos) - there are some knocks on the back, and a scrape on the very corner of the slope on the front - they are the only marks on it though.

Comes with original case which has wear on the edges and ends. All case candy included. 

Trades: Yes - I will consider trades. 4 strings only - No P's or J's and nothing pointy. In particular I'm looking for a Gibson (like an EB - vintage or otherwise) which I'd possibly put money to depending on what it is, but preference is a straight swap. I will also consider other wacky and or unusual such as 70's & 80's. I'll consider anything, but please don't be offended if I say I'm not interested.

Collection/Meet up only - no posting/courier at all. It's not perfect and I want you to see it before parting with cash. If it's a trade then I want to see it before swapping. You can come to me (near Peterborough) or I will come to you/meet up within reason - I'm regularly East Midlands, London, Home Counties, Nottingham, Manchester, N Wales, S Yorks so all possible for a meet up. £950 cash - yes, they are usually listed at the £1100+ mark, but this one is keenly priced given it's few scars. 

fUrKlJS.jpg

RcbIpv0.jpg

miHQdTN.jpg

Vr1b1YG.jpg

oUeYHSq.jpg

GNCVvyQ.jpg

Lxq4Fmz.jpg

56Vqokm.jpg

MXc7KaF.jpg

bpQH9Vw.jpg

ZhC3d3w.jpg

bpGEKeN.jpg

biUPnAa.jpg

6jKWAvg.jpg

OUNXZXB.jpg

aBinNaj.jpg

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

I think this came from me at some point, and it’s the swine like perfect 9lbs.

Yep - just about bang on - if not a tiny bit under. Slightly more than my 64 but damn close in feel, balance and neck size etc.

I'll entertain possible trades on this - needs to be 4 strings, UK based and potentially in meet up distance of Peterborough. Will look at trades valued up and down (not too much up tho!) and really interested in unusual, vintage, oddball.. well.. anything that might take my fancy tbh. WYG?

• 1 month later...