Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - AER Amp One Combo
£800

sk8

I’m not gigging at the moment and this is just gathering dust.  Originally bought for an acoustic project that never took off but equally at home with electric basses.  This this is unbelievably loud and I’ve gigged it in a loud rock band with no PA support.  Huge amount of options including a very versatile EQ and compressor plus more ins and outs than you will ever need! 

Slight mark on the handle due to storage but otherwise working fine.  Comes with padded gig bag.  Collection preferred (I’m in the Bath/Bristol area) but delivery an option at extra cost.  

Looking for £800 collected, no trades.  

F0DDFC21-083A-4ECE-AC86-72324AA3CC2A.jpeg

0E1AF553-3FCC-4D7B-B026-83068B4FB467.jpeg

17F7507B-FBA7-44A0-948E-498FBA1FE8B0.jpeg

4D2CFAC9-06FA-4B8D-8A80-FB4960C4D8A4.jpeg

C62C3D89-1E0D-46ED-85A9-2934959440EA.jpeg

68585790-AFBF-40C4-8B19-76840A9471AF.jpeg

CB202717-E8E7-49BC-832E-09662AB5F967.jpeg

Edited by sk8
Add pictures

Given the number of “what’s the smallest best combo” threads that have appeared here and on TB, totally stunned that this didn’t sell in the first hour. Perhaps it’s just AER is not well known for its bass gear and there is not enough in the marketplace to gain traction. I have the AMP THREE and if I didn’t, I would have grabbed this. Great amp, great carrying bag and great price. 

2 hours ago, Tubster said:

Given the number of “what’s the smallest best combo” threads that have appeared here and on TB, totally stunned that this didn’t sell in the first hour. Perhaps it’s just AER is not well known for its bass gear and there is not enough in the marketplace to gain traction. I have the AMP THREE and if I didn’t, I would have grabbed this. Great amp, great carrying bag and great price. 

This would have sold in the first hour if I had the money! 🙁

On 18/07/2018 at 17:39, Tubster said:

I am wavering on whether I should keep it for the reasons you state above  😂