Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN peavey millennium 5 tiger eye (USA)
£725

ebenezer

After consideration I've decided this bass is too nice for me to let go, therefore I have withdrawn the bass from sale and apologise to interested parties for any inconvenience caused.

Up for sale is my peavey millennium tiger eye (usa) this is a top spec custom shop quality bass!.....this bass is in wonderful condition (mint) and retailed at £1500 new

these basses are very rare on these shores....Talkbass members hold these in very high esteem and rightly so!

the bass features

birds eye neck and finger board with abalone dots.....neck is graphite reinforced....35 inch scale

alder body with flame maple cap.

top quality hipshot ultralite tuners and hipshot 3d bridge

millennium pre amp with semi para mids.....active pickups, so very quiet.

trade wise, i would look at a 4 string bass, cash either way......happy to ship at cost (uk) 

Edited by ebenezer
withdrawn

Wow!
I've had two four string basses of these. I'd dare say they are equally good as my US Lakland 55-94 I had. Only difference in function is the bridge pickup switching and the active/passive mode the Lakland had. Otherwise same same. Really good looking! I already got three five strings, otherwise this one had been mine. Good luck with the sale! Buy it, somebody! Buy it!

Edited by bassmayhem

Fantastic looking bass. Love the neck.

Always wonder why Peavey are a bit underrated, maybe a UK thing? Because I've handled a fair few and owned 3 of them myself. Even the budget ones are decent reliable  instruments. So this USA model will be excellent.

To add Mark is also a really good guy to deal with and would not sell something that wasn't right. 

• Like 1

On 23/07/2018 at 06:24, Twincam said:

Always wonder why Peavey are a bit underrated, maybe a UK thing? Because I've handled a fair few and owned 3 of them myself. Even the budget ones are decent reliable  instruments. So this USA model will be excellent.

To add Mark is also a really good guy to deal with and would not sell something that wasn't right. 

+1

My thoughts exactly...

I've had a couple of Peavey basses over the years and they've been great .. a T-40 in particular..

And this looks like another exceptional quality Peavey  design/build.. And a lot of bass for the money too!

GLWTS ☺

6 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:
On 23/07/2018 at 07:24, Twincam said:

+1

My thoughts exactly...

I've had a couple of Peavey basses over the years and they've been great .. a T-40 in particular..

And this looks like another exceptional quality Peavey  design/build.. And a lot of bass for the money too!

GLWTS ☺

The problem with/for Peavey is that they make equipment in at least three customer segments: the beginner's stuff, the semi-pro stuff and real pro stuff. (They are not alone doing that; hello Fender!) Most of the time the shops carry the cheap models, making Peavey a cheap brand in people's eyes. Also, they make different price segment models with similar name and appearance so you really don't know what you see. (Like Yamaha and all their look-alike basses...) Also, they sold the Premium basses very expensive at first, and then changed the manufacturing country and lowered the price, if I am correct. And then, not too many "stars" play Peavey gear on TV. I like Peavey gear: they are work horses. The best tube/valve amp I've had was the VB-2, a.k.a. the SVT killer...