Why become a member? ×

On hold. Fender Custom Shop Precision '62 Relic Faded Surf Green
£2000

karlfer

Cash price £2000.

VERY reluctant sale, but I have finally managed to get a CS Dusty Hill Gold Top Relic, so something has to go.

Kev has very kindly allowed me to link to his original  thread,which includes shop floor walk, specs & much better photos than I will ever take.

CASH PRICE, please, no offers.

TRADES, value is higher, need £1000 cash, but happy to talk about a maple boarded Sandberg, especially if it's one of the aged/roadworn. Any Rosewood board trades would need to have MOP blocks.

COURIER. SATURDAY COLLECTION ONLY, Buyer to organise & pay for. Please remember this is a big saving of it's late 2017 price new (£2999) and a significant saving on what I paid for it a few weeks back. So, MY good luck at getting a Dusty becomes the buyers good luck getting this super bass at a GREAT price.

I can also offer a meet somewhere within 100 miles radius of Wigan.

If my Sandberg goes 1st, this will be removed VERY quickly.

Thanks for looking,

Karl.

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

E.JPG

F.JPG

G.JPG

H.JPG

I.JPG

J.JPG

K.JPG

L.JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 2

Thanks Paul, it is indeed.

All PM's replied.

Please consider, if pitching a £1500 when new bass as trade, this was a £3000 when new bass. I'm already dropping quite a bit against the very fair price I paid for this super bass.

Cheers,

Karl.

• Like 1

COURIER. SATURDAY COLLECTION ONLY, Buyer to organise & pay for.

Please remember this is a big saving against it's late 2017 price new (£2999) and a significant saving on what I paid for it a few weeks back.

So, MY good luck at getting a Dusty becomes the buyers good luck getting this super bass at a GREAT price :).

Edited by karlfer

On 22/07/2018 at 16:47, zranyard said:

That looks lovely, someone is in for a good deal. 

Thanks zranyard.

Would happily consider a Fender Deluxe J or P, the passive/active model, plus £1k for this beauty.

Thanks for all the trade offers guys, two staggeringly great basses (both perhaps a tad more valuable) today alone, BUT I really need to get SOME cash back.

Mind, if my Sandberg goes first.............:ph34r:

• Like 1

Slight change in circumstances as my lovely Sandberg has now gone :(

The good thing is that now I don't need QUITE as much cash, so.................

If you have a quality bass that is REALISTICALLY worth up to around £1500 on the USED market, happy to have a chat. I DO need to clear at least £500 cash.

Must be able to meet up within 100 miles of Wigan.

Cheers,

Karl. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, karlfer said:

Slight change in circumstances as my lovely Sandberg has now gone :(

The good thing is that now I don't need QUITE as much cash, so.................

If you have a quality bass that is REALISTICALLY worth up to around £1500 on the USED market, happy to have a chat. I DO need to clear at least £500 cash.

Must be able to meet up within 100 miles of Wigan.

Cheers,

Karl. 

How is this still available! ‘Tis a beautiful thing

On 02/08/2018 at 19:04, walshy said:

Wish you didn’t need the £500 😭

You're not the only one Paul and you are indeed a "foul temptor" :P

Was gone to somebody else, circumstances change, no longer gone. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by karlfer

23 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

You have some lurvly gear up for sale Karl. Most men (or women) would be in their element with it... But I see for you, the quest continues! :lol: GLWTS.

Purely financial Dunc. I blew way north of £4k on two basses in 3 weeks.

I had to (with permission) raid the joint piggy bank.

Now Her Who Makes Toast By Breathing On Bread is starting to sharpen her tongue about me paying it back :|.

7 minutes ago, karlfer said:

Purely financial Dunc. I blew way north of £4k on two basses in 3 weeks.

I had to (with permission) raid the joint piggy bank.

Now Her Who Makes Toast By Breathing On Bread is starting to sharpen her tongue about me paying it back :|.

Obviously, honesty is not the best bass policy! I'm raising cash for some RCF's but not told my little vampire. She'll be expecting cash when she notices the empty spaces on the guitar wall!

23 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

Obviously, honesty is not the best bass policy! I'm raising cash for some RCF's but not told my little vampire. She'll be expecting cash when she notices the empty spaces on the guitar wall!

Yeah but even the bloody platoon of goldfinches she feeds grass me up Dunc.:lol:

I have had over 2 dozen offers against this bass, some WAY in excess of what I'm asking. Loz & Paul were both very close but it's on hold until the evening of the 18th.

Thanks to so many for the interest,

cheers,

Karl.

• Like 1