Why become a member? ×

What the **** is this?

EBS_freak

I'm not sure if this is meant to be music... or if the guy is seriously possessed and needs an exorcist. There's improvisation and improvisation. Sorry, I just don't get it... and yes, I'll judge you if you like this.

On a side note, the guy on upright nailed an impression of me on one.

On another side note, I'd love to be witness to him testing out mics in a music shop.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

I had to stop as my cat was wondering what kind of bird was in !?! 🤣

1:53 onwards proper disturbs me. 2:25 possessed yodeller. 3:01 cat fight...? 3:20, your neighbours doing the deed in a rickety bed? 3:43 screw that, Im going home...

Edited by EBS_freak

59 minutes ago, EBS_freak said:

Sorry, I just don't get it... and yes, I'll judge you if you like this.

Then please judge me. Also please allow me to confirm that you just don't get it. Now there's no shame in not getting it, of course, but some others do get it. I found it deeply satisfying, and very musical indeed. Had never heard about these guys, but will def. try to check them out. Thanks for posting.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, BassTractor said:

Then please judge me. Also please allow me to confirm that you just don't get it. Now there's no shame in not getting it, of course, but some others do get it. I found it deeply satisfying, and very musical indeed. Had never heard about these guys, but will def. try to check them out. Thanks for posting.

Here y'go then, 24 minutes of it this time. 4 years on from the first vid, and they're still doing the same... errm... style. O.o 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, BassTractor said:

That's fine, I'm sure I'll lose no sleep as to what you think about me or what I don't get.

Just now, Dad3353 said:

Not so different to this ...

Disclaimer: I couldn't listen to either all the way through... :$

Careful... not too much of this stuff, we'll have to chisel BassTractor out of their chair.

Well - firstly - watching these two middle aged guys pulling faces is not really great to look at, so maybe best just listened to.

So,  I tried this, and it did make a bit more sense - a bit.  It's just a long and rambling musical journey, and some of the vocalisations are quite impressive.

But did I like it?  Errr - no.

But I'll try anything once, so thanks to OP  👌

1 hour ago, AndyTravis said:

Just sent this to my brother.

His response would see me banned I’m sure.

I don’t understand it, I did give it a watch - I tried.

Yeah, the funny thing is, in these circles, they just prostituted themselves - somebody requested Mustang Sally... and Mustang Sally is what they got.

Edited by EBS_freak

19 minutes ago, Thunderpaws said:

I managed to watch 10 seconds. Sounds like me having a back spasm!!

Yours is a lot more polite than my take on it... you know after you've done the deed and she just won't stop doing her Henry impression...?