Why become a member? ×

Hello everybody. I come here to ask if there's any metalhead that likes or plays bass here in the forum. I think it is important that we form a union. 

And, I let you know of mu youtube channel, where I upload bassmetal videos weekly. Come if you like metal bass.  The kink:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdzGmH8kV1A4ggge-TquZDg

Comment here, let's know who likes metal bass in the forum!!

Edited by Jaime Tortosa
  • Thanks 1

On 14/07/2018 at 00:20, Jaime Tortosa said:

Comment here, let's know who likes metal bass in the forum!!

depends what you mean by 'metal'. Back in the day metal was spray on trousers and long hair, then it became baggy shorts and no hair.

Now I'm not sure what it is 🤔

Metal to me meant Budgie and from there on it turned into Iron Maiden style and then morphed into Metallica altho that might be termed Thrash Metal but i've kinda lost touch with the more "modern" terminology for what would have just been Heavy Rock back in late 70's. Even very early Rush albums before 2112 i would class as Heavy Rock but that was before Heavy Metal appeared on the scene ?

I would be interested in what the OP regards as Metal as he is a lot younger than me by many many years. :lol:

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

1 minute ago, dmccombe7 said:

I think you should still go for it :laugh1:

I'm sorely tempted, but unwilling to derail an otherwise fruitful topic, and once I get started, it could go on for ... well, longer than it should. Zinc is my favourite, though, just ahead of copper. :|

Here's one! I'm big into a lot of metal bands, from the classics to modern stuff. Currently (finally!) listening my way through the less popular Metallica albums (some absolute gems on St Anger IMO)

Your YouTube channels looks awesome, I'm definitely going to go through it all at some point :)

Also:

On 14/07/2018 at 01:31, leschirons said:

Me, I like this one.

07535f039720a578db6f37ebccde75f4--bass.jpg

I've been eyeing Stash basses for a good long while, the price tag is monstrous but I mean, look at that thing! That is a statement