Why become a member? Read more... ×

I share with all of you a bass solo I made for my youtube channel. I have uploaded more if you want to come and see. And if you liked, I will be doing more, so you can subscribe. 

Comment if you liked it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TAzMilitello
      FOR SALE this wonderful 5 strings PRECISION BASS by Sandberg, new model VS 5-II by Germany production. Custom version with very light Alder body, Maple neck and Ebony fingerboard, with MOP block dots. Tortoise pickguard. Matched headstock. Original 2-band active/passive preamp with Delano PC 5 AL/M2 pickup (Split coil humbucker). I also supply the original Sandberg pickup with 10mm poles). Including original Sandberg softcase.
      I can evaluate TRADES but I prefer to sell because I sell it mainly for instrumentation thinning.
      Photos of the bass here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=133vl8kuEinANVUcBFoHkzGhFeVrvnE3t
      Total weight about 3.7Kg (personally measured).
      Setup and rectification of fingerboard by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, excellent conditions, the body has a couple of scratches visible in the pictures. W/Rotosound strings 0.40-1.25.

A video recorded with the audio of a GoPro here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6ofkdVjGRI (Delano Pickup with passive electronics and slightly closed tone)
      ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)
    • By Clint
      Eden CaliforniWAH Bass pedal in mint condition and boxed with 15V Power Supply. Great pedal but only had it out the box a few times and never gigged time to move it on! 
      Would swap for TC Elcetronic Mini Vortex 
      £50. Will post for £10 

• By ChrisDev
      Ritter R8 Singlecut 4-string
      Delivered in: 2013
      Details
      Spacing: 60mm - 30mm Scale: 33.3" (845.82mm) Body: 1-piece Flamed Maple Mastergrade Body Color: Captain Silver Neck: maple Fingerboard: ebony Inlays: White Pearl Oval rings finish: High gloss Weight: 3,8kg Very low action  
      SCC Case Certificate + info folder strap tools  
      There's some minor lacquer damage on the bottom of the bass (see last pic)
      Ritter Website: Instrument' page Electronics document: Download More pics @ https://basslessons.be/1203.php  
      Price: € 4,500 (excl. shipping)
      A new set of Ritter strings included
      Cash or wire transfer. No trades.
      If you would order this bass today, it would cost €8,200 or £7,325
      I have some sound clips for those interested.