Why become a member? ×

Fender 2016 US Standard Precision *sold*
£850

FinnDave

Sold and collected, now in its new home.

Continuing my cull of basses I have bought which I have not been using enough to justify the space they take in my house. This is a fine 2016 Fender US Standard Precision bass in sunburst with a rosewood fretboard and tort guard - a classic! Sounds, looks, and feels exactly as a Precision bass should. 

I have owned this bass since last December, but the music I play has changed and I no longer need more than one Precision.

I am reluctant to post/courier this, and would prefer the buyer to collect from my house between Abingdon and Witney in West Oxfordshire so that they can try it out through a decent  amp and cab.

*I will be travelling around a bit this Autumn, and can bring this with me for a buyer if it helps. I will be in Dorset at the end of September, Leicester on 21st October and 3rd November, and Northumberland (Alnwick area) 4th week October

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

Edited by FinnDave
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Xavier said:

Hi! I'm interesting on this, but I'm from Spain. Could you send? So how muchi shipping cost? Thanks

Unfortunately I cannot ship to Spain (or anywhere else) as I have no case for this bass, it will need to be collected or handed over at a convenient meeting place. Spain is rather too far for me drive!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Marc S said:

Sunburst, Tort, Rosewood board..... luverlee
If I needed a P bass, this would be right up my street :)
GLWTS 
PS. What profile is the neck? Is it the modern "C" shape?

I'm not really up on neck profiles, but it is the same as all my other recent US Precisions. It is a lovely bass, but I need to clear some space here!

• Like 1