Why become a member? ×

SOLD - 3Leaf Audio Wonderlove (v2) envelope filter
£195

Quatschmacher

I may well regret this but I think it’s time I started slimming down a bit more.

These are now discontinued and so no new stock is available in the UK now as Bass Direct is the only stockist.

This is incredibly versatile due to the loop, which is one of the main reasons I kept it. However, for the kinds of things I’m using it for (mimicking synth sounds) I’ve found that I don’t need the loop any more as my Mastotron fuzz is powerful enough to drive my other filters. And when using filter alone I have a preference for my Q-Tron.

There are plenty of options for tone shaping on this pedal due to its having separate attack and decay controls. The (footswitch-activated) expression input is a cool feature and if you plug in something like a Source Audio Reflex or Copilot Broadcast, you can have LFO-controlled filter sweep too!

Pedal is in excellent condition (with a couple of minor surface marks on the base) comes with original box (but not the rubber feet).

The only trades I’m interested in are for a Cog T-16 (v2)/T-70, Moog LPF and Moog Phaser.

Price includes postage.

82362BF3-DD00-49DF-93FA-A40AFFBBEC09.jpeg

531F8B1F-6089-4365-8093-74DE79AF343D.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1