Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAW !!!! Fender jazz (late 1974 early 1975) - More trade option added! 2500 euro cash or 2750 euro for trade.
£100

ovialexm1

Later add: Sell price: 2500 euro cash or 2750 euro for trade offer (shipping not included). Bass comes with a hardcase!

I have a Fender jazz bass (made late 1974 early 1975) for trade against Fender Precision Pino Palladino Custom Shop!

Edit added: Some other trade offers are welcome, but for basses with similar value, preferably 5 strings if is not  a Fender precision cs. A Pedulla Pentabuzz will be a very nice option!

Here is a short history about bass: 

I wanted for long time a bass from the same year I was born and I was trying to find as much information I could to have a nice bass from 1975. Searching online, I found out that basses from 1975 and later this year are 3 bolt neck and the stability of the neck was not very good, therefore I was trying to find a bass build just before that date... The bass has original components but nut was replaced as I was told. I am not expert in vintage basses but I was trying to find as many informations I could on internet. Trussroad works very good (this was one important thing to check after I bought it). Fretts are really good and full of meet.The tone knob was replaced with a new one, but if there is interess in trade I will find on internet one made from 74/75. Bass is around 4.5 kg because is made from ash body and maple fingerboard with white block inlay. Sounds really good and is a slap machine.

If there is interess in bass I will take the neck, pickups and electronic cavity off and I will take pictures with neck, neck pocket, neck plate, pots and pickups so you will see is an original bass. As we know this bass is a good time investment because vintage basses will cost more and more, but I am thinking about my needs for now and I will replaced it with a Fender Pino Palladino custom shop.

If annybody has more questions, let me know in private. So here are pics, keep in mind this bass has more then 43 years old, so has some "mojo" too. 😊

20180607_104804.jpg

20180607_104918.jpg

20180607_105836.jpg

20180607_104636.jpg

20180607_104955.jpg

20180607_104945.jpg

20180607_104844.jpg

20180607_104955.jpg

Edited by ovialexm1
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Scoop said:

Might you be interested in a trade with a Roscoe SKB3005 custom?

Also, where are you based? Trades are so much easier if completed face to face.

Please write me all offers and any other questions in PM to keep my post clean.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanted to be clear:

As is written in topic I preffer trades against Fender CS Pino ( some cash from me too) or Pedulla Pentabuzz but depends of your offer might be some other offers atractive too. Value of my bass is NOT £100 as somebody asked in private... really???  I noticed there are always "hunters" here that offer very low balls... and NOT this is NOT a 1200 euro bass... please do your homeworks before you contact me! Tx.

All PM replied!

Edited by ovialexm1

Just got another stupid offer so I will add a price for reference:

Sell price: 2500 euro cash or 2750 euro for trade offer (shipping not included). Bass comes with a hardcase!

Edited by ovialexm1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Rich locked this topic