Why become a member? ×

SOLD £50 plus post -Mint vintage modified Squire precision bass neck
£90

Hi all, finally got round to listing this . A few years ago I decided to start a project making a bass with a tele neck like billy Sheehan’s . I ordered a vintage modified precision bass  and a tele neck . The new neck was removed and stored in a box. Like a lot of projects it never got finished and I parted out some of the stuff on here last year . All I have left is the neck and now I have a box and cardboard to pack it in. 

It is in mint condition  i am asking £90 or best offer. I am assuming that seeing as it came off a vintage modified it will fit most Fender precision’s . I have held off taping up the cardboard yet so I may be able to measure bits if you tell me .  buyer to pay postage costs. Once it’s bought I will wrap it up and get a postage cost . I have no idea how much it will be. I’m estimating about a tenner.  

I think it’s a fair price someone advised me on here. I did say I was going to donate 10 % for advertising but I had to pay £7 so I think that covers it and hope it keeps this board going.. I play guitar but I love to read stuff on here.

i am not very knowledgeable on if it will fit, dimensions etc, but I will be glad to help with any questions . 

It will be well packed i have cut up an Epiphone Les Paul guitar box and will wrap it in bubble wrap too. I usually use ups for guitars but I think this will be ok via Royal Mail 

Thanks .....Paul 

DAC30472-797D-4F00-AE50-99191A708DC2.jpeg

DB39CAC4-2440-4FB6-B5BF-061A95FF3E05.jpeg

432B7AF4-6E62-4016-8C0C-516937C9DF65.jpeg

8DCF2E50-07B5-48D7-8B42-A51BD9F37A32.jpeg

EA99DC17-201E-4F30-9829-AB3D9378A59E.jpeg

Edited by hollywoodrox

• Josh locked this topic