Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD
£400

BaggyMan

NOW £375

a most excellent bass if I say so myself.  Superb maple quilt cap red burst lacquer finish, active, black hardware..new this will relieve you fo about £600 to buy.  Lovely rosewood neck, fast and comfortable. 

I have strung it with piano wound strings, action is astonishingly good.  Plays really well. 

Herd thinning casualty.  Pretty much unmarked. (needed a bit of a polish when I took the pics..sorry). Comes up slightly darker than in the pics, not by much tho.

Sales speil from Spector:

The Spector Bass Legend 5 Classic Bass, Black Cherry provides players with a powerful 5-string bass, iconic NS body-style, and a captivating figured maple top, creating a truly stunning aesthetic and extended tonal range. The maple body is coupled with a smooth playing maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, offering players a comfortable playing feel and beautifully bright tones. A set of custom SSD INC humbuckers are designed to bring out every nuance of your performance, built with ceramic magnets and steel pole pieces to produce warm characteristics with plenty of output. Finishing touches include Spector's TonePump preamp for excellent tone shaping, and their locking die-cast bridge to enhance string stability and sustain.

I am in the medway towns, come visit, will post, or meet up in London, may even deliver for petrol money and safe transit...if not too far away of course

image.thumb.png.6b351302497792895950cdd1a5f4a2fa.png

Edited by BaggyMan