Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD
£625

BaggyMan

NOW £600

Here is my Warwick corvette.  About 10 years old according to the serial number, ash body, wenge fretboard.  Wax finished, comes with folder, user manual, wax etc.  Recently re-strung, bell brass frets in excellent condition and recently polished.  Some signs of use but nothing that will make you scream and point in horror or keep you up at night.  9.5 out of 10 if I had to rate it.  Plays great, has the step behind the truss rod so the truss rod won't blow out the back of the neck like the early ones. 

Cuts through mix, really useable pre-amp, with Bass and top on a concentric pot, sweep and volume.  A gig monster.

A real class act, lovely to play, but I have a Dingwall so its sits waiting to be loved....

Based in Medway towns, pick, post, or meet up with a reasonable distance (London is possible too I work in Canary Wharf area)

Bank xfer or PayPal friends and family (i.e no costs..or if you want the full fat version you can pay the fees) I have a great track record of sales etc, always play with a straight bat etc. 

Questions answered, more pics available.

WILL CONSIDER A USA SUB 5 string as parte-ex with some cash my way..

Comes with a hard flight case.image.thumb.png.47cd96474a855a54802a4d454b271a2c.png

Edited by BaggyMan
  • Like 1

I have 10 basses all of them excellent.  Space is now at a premium i am am on my way to down one (or two..) five strings and a few 4 strings but happy to trade. I have always horse traded, and met some fine instruments along the way. Time to downsize in the longer term tho.