Why become a member? ×

Markbass LM3 Amp and MB case...£300...SOLD!
£350

MB1

Markbass LM3

Back by popular demand

£300 (not open to offers at this price it's mint and cased just not being used)

very little use has been previously used as a spare (kept in case)

Made in Indonesia 

Pretty Much Mint Unmarked with MarkBass Case.

would prefer collection from Manchester but willing to meet up within reason or send via  UK courier.

UK sale only.

May  now trade P/X  WHY?....

£300 cash

£350 Trade

Edited by MB1
Due to logistics and courier......UK sale Only.

Totally fabby amps... big thick in your face but clean and plenty headroom.. EQ is VERY effective with little adjustment going a long way... had been using GB, Genzler and A/B'd against the Mesa D800... for me this gave the best blend of tube type authority with digital clarity. Total bargain IMHO... no i don't know the seller... :)

Bought one of these at this year's Bass Guitar show direct from the Markbass stand,and if concerned about the origin,exactly the the same components just put together in a different country.same warranty,GLWYS  Mark.☺ 

Cracking price this Martin..........where do you keep pulling the MB gear from ;-)?

I'll be wanting one of these to replace my spare head (Ibby Promethean) but not just yet.  Still haven't found anything to better the 2 MB NY121 cabs you sold me some time back.

GLWTS mate.

1 hour ago, MB1 said:

MB1.

Cheers Mart

this is the spare so has had very little use

works wonders with a pair of NY 112s!

All The Best

Martin.

I know mate, I’ve been using an LM3 with the 121s for about 5 years....I’m going to retire it to ‘spare’ but will pick up a newer replacement. Sure yours will sell quick at that price, the carry cases are above £50 on their own I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic