Why become a member? ×

Show us your set up.

xgsjx

A thread to show off your complete bass creation station.  The full set up.  Everything you use to make the low end in one pic.

I'll start with mine from a gig I did on Sunday afternoon.  I used fold back & PA rather than any backline.

Bass creation

It sounded pretty good too!

I'm surprised this hasn't been done before.  I did a search & couldn't find anything.

• Like 1

Afraid mine's changes depending on gig. Bass, bass-rig and pedals / mfx or straight bass to amp.

I thought i had posted a pic before on something similar on BC.

This is best i could find tho from my bass cave and more or less what i'm currently using.

Fender Precision deluxe PJ into a GK1001RBii head into Bergantino HT322 cab. Korg tuner in rack mount.

NB the Harley Davidson lamp doesn't go to the gigs either. 

DSCN1112.JPG

Edited by dmccombe7
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, xgsjx said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been done before.  I did a search & couldn't find anything.

I suppose there's a certain amount of overlap with the "Show us your rig" thread. The thing about that thread is that everyone interprets it differently - some people post just their amp+cab, others include their bass, and others include their pedals as well.

S.P.

1 hour ago, dmccombe7 said:

Afraid mine's changes depending on gig. Bass, bass-rig and pedals / mfx or straight bass to amp.

I thought i had posted a pic before on something similar on BC.

This is best i could find tho from my bass cave and more or less what i'm currently using.

Fender Precision deluxe PJ into a GK1001RBii head into Bergantino HT322 cab. Korg tuner in rack mount.

NB the Harley Davidson lamp doesn't go to the gigs either. 

DSCN1112.JPG

What type of gigs require the ball pein hammer?!  

• Haha 1

This is my office for ska gigs. For gigs with the other bands, I also take my Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live which connects to/from the rig via a homebrewed cable snake.

EDIT: in the background is my spare bass, which has been finished entirely in grey with grey hardware, frets and strings. It's not a shadow. Honest.

the office 3.jpg

Edited by Rich
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, walbassist said:

Here's what I used last weekend.  My upright and 2x10 cab didn't make it into the car as I had to squeeze my son's drum kit in as well!

42098710105_82060a03ce_b.jpg

Seeing as you've posted two Wals Franzs I think you should mop the floor after everyone's gone home.

PS:  I gagged on my own gag.  Wot a twerp.  Must not go by screen name alone next time.

Edited by SpondonBassed
  • Like 1

From last Saturday’s gig. This is the mega-analog-synth-pedalboard setup. Now with added recently re-shelled Trace Elliot V4 all-valve head (its first gig in a very long time). Zilla Cabs do GORGEOUS work  

IT IS SO LOUD

A68D096C-F6D2-4E69-8325-26129849D1A4.jpeg

Edited by basexperience
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Rich said:

This is my office for ska gigs. For gigs with the other bands, I also take my Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live which connects to/from the rig via a homebrewed cable snake.

the office 3.jpg

You have an office just for Ska gigs? Cor...!