Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Line 6 Helix floor unit with Mono case
£1020

Musashimonkey

Price dropped again...!

A mint condition Line 6 Helix Floor unit, two month old, with full original packaging, complete with MONO soft case and designworx screen protector! The protective film is still on the screens too...!

Line 6 Unit - RRP £1,478: https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/line-6-helix-guitar-effects-processor

Mono case - RRP £175: https://www.thomann.de/gb/mono_cases_pedalboard_tour_2.0.htm?sid=3a626908ca991b9582806d71a911001d

The effects unit is located in Folkestone, Kent, UK. Free local pick-up, or insured mainland UK shipping for £24. Happy to ship within the EU, just ask for a quote. Also listed for sale elsewhere.

Please check my BassChat feedback:  https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/259143-feedback-for-musashimonkey/?tab=comments#comment-2736100

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_166dc.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_166d9.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_166cf.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_166cd.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_166ca.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_166c8.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_166c3.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_166bd.jpg

Edited by Musashimonkey
formatting, price drop

1 minute ago, Musashimonkey said:

Ahhh... But the amp modelling... and the scribble strips...!

😍😉

Stop it! The scribble strips thankfully are on the HX too, but amp modeling..... can someone please buy this before I crack. Fair bit off for a practically new full fat Helix. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Al Krow nope, no typo, that’s the rrp I found by a search, and the link isn’t to prove the rrp, it’s just a site which sells it with further information (and better info IMO than other most sites) for the product. 

Thanks for your interest and adding further clarity  😊👍🏼

E44243BC-8E38-44C8-B768-62019EDCF951.jpeg

59630B54-C562-4ABF-94EE-EAB224D6281C.jpeg

11 hours ago, Oldman said:

What a G.A.S, I’m in a four piece band, both Guitarists have the Guitar version bought recently...... what a hoot it would be 3 in a row. No, no no.

Yes, yes, yes, it's at an even better price now... three in a row.. hat trick... lots of bass effects, amps and glory here.

2 minutes ago, HazBeen said:

Feck me, how is this still here?

I know!

I haven't even mentioned how it's loaded with loads of purchased IR's too...! I've complied all the bass specific ones into a separate area for ease of access. A definite bargain here for someone. Warranty's transferable too (so I'm reliably informed).

On 30/06/2018 at 21:54, HazBeen said:

Stop it! The scribble strips thankfully are on the HX too, but amp modeling..... can someone please buy this before I crack. 

15 hours ago, HazBeen said:

Feck me, how is this still here?

Probably 'cos you haven't cracked yet! ... Go  on you know you want it 😜

• Thanks 1

• MoJoKe locked this topic