Why become a member? ×

SOLD Line 6 BASS POD XT Amp Modeller/DI/Multi-FX unit, new in box – PRICE DROP £75
£100

TheSwing

Line 6 BASS POD XT Amp Modeller/DI Box/Multi-FX unit, new in box. Featuring award-winning Line 6 amp models that emulate an all-star collection of legendary amplifiers. User memory locations let you create your own customised collection of killer sounds: organise them to match your set list or session needs. The Amp/Direct switch allows the BASS POD XT to be optimised for different applications.

– 16 customisable Bass Amp models
– 16 Cabinet models
– 16 Digital effects
– 36 User programmable channels
– Cabinet Tuning mode
– Headphone Out
– Midi Out
– DI Output
– Direct Out with optional Apply FX to DI switch 
– Chromatic tuner

Comes new, boxed, with all accessories including power supply and manual.

Now only £75. Collection from London preferred.

My first sales on BassChat - please see my perfect feedback on talkbass.com ('Swing'). Thanks for viewing.

IMG_1667.JPG

Edited by TheSwing
SOLD!

• TheSwing changed the title to Line 6 BASS POD XT Amp Modeller/DI Box/Multi-FX unit, new in box – PRICE DROP
  • 2 months later...
  • TheSwing changed the title to Line 6 BASS POD XT Amp Modeller/DI/Multi-FX unit, new in box – PRICE DROP £75
  • 3 weeks later...

I always loved the effects on the POD. I've owned the 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen of these... But always found that no matter how much I "turned off" things and created a "totally clean" channel, my tone was always somehow affected. 

Having said that, man, these are so tempting.... 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Years on from when I had mine, I have so much fondness for these and the red guitar derivative.

There is frankly so much knobbage that circulates about basses, electronics, tone woods, nut width, string spacing etc. when realistically people just need to just play their instruments; all you need do is plug into a BassPod, dial in your tone, route that into your effects return and boom, you're up and running.  It does pretty much everything and I'll bet in a blind test most players wouldn't be able to pick this from their amp.

These are just fantastic things.  Everyone should own a BP at least once.

• MB1 locked this topic